Terms and conditions
Before using these websites, read the following general conditions for service. Note that if you continue using this site or any of the services included in them, we understand that you accept these conditions. Note also that you may Taxi.com WIFI-modify these general conditions of service at any time. Therefore, when using or accessing these pages, continue to review these terms and conditions.If, at any time, you do not want to accept the general conditions of service should stop using these pages. Any condition or that you propose and which represents an addition or contradicts these general conditions of service shall not be taken into account by WIFI-Taxi.com and will have no effect or force between the parties.
1. Acceptance of general conditions of service by the user. You declare to have read and accept the general conditions of service relating to WIFI-Taxi.com. You also agree (a) adhere to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain that are applied to data obtained from the service (as defined in these pages), (b) not use the service for illegal activities, (c) interfere or disrupt networks connected to the service.
2. Copyrights.This website, including but not limited to text, software, content, photographs, audiovisual material is protected by trademark, copyright and other legitimate rights registered in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is party and other proprietary rights and laws of Spain.
3. Restrictions on Use. You can not use the service for illegal purposes or inconsistent with the general conditions for service. You agree to use the service only for your personal, non-profit and not for resale, transfer or provision for the use or benefit of any other person or entity. You also agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of the information contained in a service that competes unfairly with WIFI-Taxi.com. Acknowledges that the service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and shaped by WIFI-Taxi.com. Agrees to protect the copyright of WIFI-Taxi.com during and even after the term of this agreement and comply with all reasonable written requests made by WIFI-Taxi.com or the content providers to protect their legal rights, contractual, statutory and common. Accepts WIFI-Taxi.com inform, in writing and in a timely manner, if you notice unauthorized use of services by third parties or violations of copyright, trademarks and other rights that the service could be infringing or vice versa.
4. Additional Restrictions on Use. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineering activities, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, overturn, prepare derivative works, transmit or exploit parts of the service, except the dump Service of material and / or make a copy for your personal, non-profit, provided that you acknowledge all copyrights. Modifying the contents of the service represents a violation of the legitimate rights of WIFI-Taxi.com. In addition, you may not distribute any part of the service through other means, including without television or radio, a computer network or a hypertext on the Internet, without the prior written consent of WIFI-Taxi.com.You may not use the service to improve the quality of the data sold to third parties or contributions. In addition, you can not use copyright, trademarks or service WIFI-Taxi.com or third parties so that they give the impression that such marks or rights belong, are associated with you or are used with permission from WIFI -Taxi.com or its legitimate owners, and acknowledges that it has ownership rights to any of these services and trademarks. Not use the service, or information therein, in correspondence with promotional purposes, or send the correspondence to any person or entity using the service. You agree to the terms and conditions of service relating to the service, including liaison and policy framing.
5. Licence. You acquire no rights or licenses in connection with the service or any items in it, except the limited right to use the service in accordance with the general conditions for service. If you decide to dump part of the service must be performed in accordance with those conditions.
6. All rights reserved.All current and future claims related to confidential information about trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, specialized information and other intellectual property rights protected by laws and conventions, including the rights of all applications and related records with the service (the "Intellectual Property Rights") present and future for the service (including the right to operate the service or any part thereof by means of present and future technology) are reserved for the exclusive use of WIFI-Taxi. com. With the exception of cases falling under the general conditions for the provision of the service, you may not copy or use the service, or portions thereof. Except for the situations set forth herein, you will not use the intellectual property rights or WIFI-third Taxi.com or service, the names of participants or collaborators of the service, changes or modifications to any purpose, without the prior written permission of WIFI-Taxi.com
7. Statement of responsibility.You acknowledge that use the service at your own risk and agree that the Service and any items in it, including but not limited to the content, services, goods or advertisements (the "elements") are provided "as- as is "and does not guarantee WIFI-Taxi.com elements expressed or implied including, without limitation, breach, title or fitness for a particular purpose or use. WIFI-Taxi.com no guarantee that the service is compatible with your hardware or software, nor that the service has no errors, viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and is not responsible for damage caused by these destructive elements. You acknowledge that WIFI-Taxi.com, suppliers and agents are not responsible for (i) damage, whether caused by the negligence of WIFI-Taxi.com, its employees, contractors, agents, suppliers or whether arising in connection with service, no WIFI-Taxi.com be responsible for any lost profits, loss in general, indirect or collateral damage, whether as a result of the filing of lawsuits against WIFI-Taxi.com by third parties;or (ii) failures, discrepancies, omissions, delays or other errors in the Service caused by your computer or use the service in such equipment. the content of other Web sites, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the service is not managed or controlled by WIFI-Taxi.com. WIFI-Taxi.com is not, therefore, responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other Web sites, services or goods that may be linked to or advertised on the service. WIFI-Taxi.com (a) does not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, using the links provided in or into the service, (b) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites , services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to service, (c) promotes or implicitly or explicitly other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the service. WIFI-Taxi.com is not responsible for the accuracy or continued availability of telephone lines and equipment you use to access the service. You understand that WIFI-Taxi.com and / or the contributors to the service may terminate your access to content (of those other web sites, services, goods or advertisements) based on the general conditions for the provision of service at any time.
WIFI-Taxi.com aims to provide updated information through your website. Therefore, this information may change with some frequency, so it is advisable to visit the website constantly before performing any reservation request.
WIFI-Taxi.com uses all his diligence in checking the veracity of the data that users provide. However, WIFI-Taxi.com not guarantee the absolute reliability of such data, since they may be subject to some kind of error.
Prices and other information appearing on WIFI-Taxi.com not constitute a contractual offer, and are published for information purposes only.
8. Statement of liability. WIFI-Taxi.com, its officers and employees, general partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, and their agents shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way to you or any other person by:(I) errors and omissions of the service, (ii) delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the service, or (iii) loss or damage or for any other reason for failure.
9. Limits on liability. For any reason, including but not limited to negligence, WIFI-Taxi.com will have liability to you for any direct or indirect, even if an authorized representative of WIFI-Taxi.com has had specific knowledge of the production possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or inability to use the service or any link or element in the service or provision of the general conditions for the provision of the service, such as loss of revenue, anticipated savings or loss of clientele. By no means the total liability of WIFI-Taxi.com to you for all damages, losses and demand (including in contract or tort involving and including, without limitation, negligence) exceed the amount you paid when available, for accessing these web pages.
WIFI-Taxi.com disclaims all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to services, particularly but not exclusively, for damages damages that may result from (a) violation of the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the collection, use or access to services, (b) infringement of intellectual property rights and industry, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result misuse of services, (c) carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the use of services, (d) inadequate for any kind of purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by the services;(E) failure, delayed performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts with third parties through or in connection with access to services.
10. Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and promise that: (a) has the legal capacity to be part of this agreement, (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (c) not use any rights to it granted in these terms and conditions for providing the service for illegal purposes, and (d) use the service only in the way it is set in the general conditions for service.
11. Indemnification. You agree, at its own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold WIFI-Taxi.com and its employees against any claim, complaint, demand or other legal proceeding against WIFI-Taxi.com and its employees, to the extent that such claim, complaint, claim or legal proceeding is based on or arising in connection with the service or any link to the same, including without limitation (i) the use made by you or another person using the service on your computer, (ii) failure of the general conditions for the provision of the service by you or someone using your computer, (iii) the claim that the use of the service by you or another person infringes intellectual property (as defined herein) of others, or personality or publicity rights, constitute libel, or is defamatory, or be detrimental or harmful to others, (iv) any omission, addition, insertion or alteration, or any use not service authorized by you or another person using your computer (as applicable), (v) the falsification or alteration of any statement or warranty made by you contained herein, or (vi) violation of promises or agreements made by you hereunder.You agree to pay all costs, damages, including, without limitation, reasonable fees for legal services and costs incurred in connection with or arising from claims, complaints or other proceedings related thereto.
12. Personal data.Legal Notice
13. Term. You and WIFI-Taxi.com may terminate the general conditions for service provision for breach of the provisions of these conditions. At the time of termination of the contract you will stop using the service and destroy all materials obtained from it. On the other hand, if you do not meet some standard of those provided for in these conditions, WIFI-Taxi.com may do so without prior notice. If you or WIFI-Taxi.com put an end to such conditions, you must immediately destroy all materials and copies obtained from the service.
14. Jurisdiction. These general conditions for service provision are subject to the laws of the kingdom of Spain.You agree to submit to the courts of the city of Bilbao any legal action that may occur related to the service or disputes regarding the interpretation or breach thereof.
15. Miscellaneous. You agree that WIFI-Taxi.com reserves the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of service at any time in its sole discretion. You also agree that such changes may affect your access to the service.
16. Payment of service and payment methods. You agree that WIFI-Taxi.com is not directly responsible for the payment of the service, still you who must assume responsibility for payment to the driver once the journey. You also agree that the means of payment is by cash, credit card or via mobile phone in vehicles with such devices.
17. Reservations and availability. You agree that WIFI-Taxi.com reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time in its sole discretion. You also agree that WIFI-Taxi.com not process applications whose requestnot been carried out with 12 hours notice minimum. You further agree that WIFI-Taxi.com may refer the service to other networks autotaxis without notice.
18. Discounts. You agree that WIFI-Taxi.com reserves the right to alter product offerings and / or promotions associated with the planned taxi services published in any time in its sole discretion. You also agree that such discounts are only applicable if the service is offered by vehicles Taxi.com WIFI-network, otherwise invalid.
19. Claims. If you feel that the service provided is not adequate or are not happy with the price, you should ask for a receipt to the driver with trip data, tax identification number (TIN), vehicle registration, the date and number of the taxi and directly file a complaint with the Office of the Municipal Taxi - Government Department of Safety and Community Services of Bilbao.
20. Complete Agreement. The general conditions for service deliveryand other terms and conditions of service incorporated in WIFI-Taxi.com, constitute the entire agreement between you and WIFI-Taxi.com and regulate the use of the service.